Vinyl Floor Decals (Roll Media)
- Digitally printed in vibrant full color
- Textured surface provides some slip resistance.
- Free contour cutting to your provided shape! Simply provide a vector cut path in your file.
- We recommend smooth corners and simple shapes for best results to prevent the edges from peeling. A circle or oval is a great option! - What is Contour Cutting?
- Pricing is based on size. If you draw an imaginary rectangle around your shape, that would be the length & height of your decal. The entire decal must fit within this rectangle. Click the (?) next to Size for a visual explanation!
Our vinyl floor graphics are digitally printed in full color, and the structured matte finish provides slip resistance. The vinyl is easy to apply, reposition, and remove, allowing removability from most common commercial tile floor substrates for up to 6 months under normal exposure conditions. One-step graphics solution for indoor floors and walls and short-term outdoor use on most smooth surfaces. Think of Floor Vinyl when you need quick, effective applications for tradeshows, PoP displays, retail advertisements, or directional graphics.
We use TexWalk® material to produce our Vinyl Floor Decals. See the help templates below for application suggestions, removal instructions, and more information about the material.
Popular Floor Vinyl Application surfaces include:
- Untreated Stone
- Tradeshow exhibits
- Retail fixtures
Please note exact repeats and repeated brand colors.