- We prefer and recommend 100% vector artwork. High resolution raster images (eg., jpeg or png at a minimum of 150DPI, but preferably 300DPI or above) are acceptable; however, they still need to be embedded in a vector program, given a .25" bleed, a vector cutpath (saved on a separate layer), and saved as a PDF.
- Artwork should be the size of the sign plus a .25" bleed (e.g., an 18"x12" sign should be designed at 18.5"x12.5" with important, visible information kept within the 18"x12" final cut area).
- We will NOT scale your artwork to fit.
- Your file should NOT include any printer's marks.
- All fonts must be converted to outlines, paths, or curves.
- Do not include anything in your file you do not want printed, such as edge marks or notations.
- We recommend all blacks to be created as:
- Best results, upload PDF files.
Please note exact repeats and repeated brand colors
You may upload artwork later on your My Account page under Orders, View details. You may also email your artwork to [email protected]