FireSprint's COVID-19 Operations
FireSprint is located in Omaha, Nebraska. Fortunately, at this time, our operations have not been severely affected by the COVID-19 virus. We will update this page as this situation progresses:
- We are open and will remain open as allowed.
- We are doing everything we can to get orders our on time, any extended lead times will show on the product.
- At this time all laminates on roll materials have been temporarily paused to help socially distance while Nebraska goes through it's peak. Thank you for your understanding.
- We are printing wayfinding and information signage for hospitals and other critical organizations, and will prioritize those orders as needed.
- FedEx and UPS are both cosidered critical infrastructure providers and will continue to pickup from FireSprint.
- All service guarantees have been suspended by FireSprint, UPS and FedEx. This means we are doing everything we can to safely get orders to you on time, but there may be some unavoidable delays.
- We have increased our inventory on our floor to prevent supply chain disruptions
- We are sanitizing everything we can.
- Local pickups should remain outside the building, we will bring your order out
- We are following all national and local authority guidelines and requirements
- Our office staff are working remotely and available by phone or email
- [email protected]
Send us your orders and we'll get them out!
Need some ideas?